How did we make it?
The following flowers (botanical terms) and materials were used:
- Astrantia major
- Chrysanthemum x grandiflorum
- Dianthus barbatus ’Green Tick’ ·
- Narcissus Cultivar (artificial)
- Ranunculus asiaticus
- various eggs and egg shells
- wooden tray
- letter stamps
- OASIS® BLACK IDEAL Design Plate
Print out the egg shape with a PC printer in the desired size, cut it out, place it on the foam board as a design template and cut it out along the outline.
Soak the Floral Foam in water and press the letter stamps “Happy Easter” into the upper part and carve patterns with a knife. Insert the flowers and feathers in the lower area in the shape of a wide strip. Knot the cord around the egg.