FloraLife® D.C.D. Cleaner
Disinfectant cleaner, which has both antibacterial and antiviral effects. It is used for disinfecting, cleaning and deodorizing (disinfect, clean, deodorize) flower pots, vases, containers, tools, work surfaces, coolers, shipping/packaging areas.
- Bacteria control is critical for long flower life
- Disinfects and reduces bacterial as well as other microbial growth that shortens the vase life of flowers
- Kills bacteria in 30 seconds, viruses in 5 minutes
- Bleach-free and non-contaminating
- Long-lasting effect (does not wear off as quickly and has slower evaporation than bleach)
To kill bacteria, spray the solution onto the surface in question and allow to act for 30 seconds. Rinsing is only required when FloraLife® D.C.D. is used on food contact surfaces. Allow to act for 5 minutes before wiping off. FloraLife® D.C.D. can also be used for the first cleaning step.
For spray and wipe applications, use 1 dose for a 750 ml spray bottle to kill bacteria. Exposure time should be 30 seconds. For killing viruses, use 1 dose per 750 ml of water. The contact time should be 5 minutes. A full dosing attachment contains 10ml of the concentrate.
For more info on the proper care & freshness of cut flowers, see the supplemental info material on the “5 Steps to Freshness”, available from your trusted wholesaler or online here.